REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Join us on Saturday, July 22 for a special event featuring Colorado author Grant Blackwood! In this eight-hour class, a #1 New York Times bestselling thriller author will share with you the techniques and principles he’s honed over his 35 years in the publishing industry.
- Date: Saturday, July 22, 2023, 9 AM to 5 PM MDT.
- Location: Colorado Automobile Dealers Association, 290 E Speer Blvd, Denver, CO 80203 (Also on Zoom)
- Craft your novel’s foundation, the all-important and often-overlooked Premise Line.
- How to find and develop story ideas.
- Learn the difference between plot and story and how to put both to work for you.
- Create engaging, larger-than-life characters.
- Structure a plot that keeps readers turning the pages.
- Explore the power of “blueprinting” your story.
Grant Blackwood is the NY Times bestselling author of the Briggs Tanner series, (The End of Enemies, The Wall of Night, and An Echo of War). He’s also the co-author of the Fargo Adventure Series (Spartan Gold, Lost Empire, and The Kingdom) with Clive Cussler; the co-author of the #1 NYT bestseller, Dead or Alive, with Tom Clancy, as well as the Jack Ryan Jr. Novels Under Fire and Duty and Honor; The Kill Switch andWarhawk with James Rollins, and the recently released The 9th Man with bestselling author Steve Berry.
A U. S. Navy veteran, Grant spent three years aboard a guided missile frigate as an Operations Specialist and a Pilot Rescue Swimmer.