Come one, come all, to our holiday party, Mystery and Mistletoe, on December 9th!
The in-person party will be held at the Colorado Automobile Dealers Association (at 290 Speer Blvd. in Denver) and we’ll also broadcast a live, interactive hybrid meeting via Zoom. Please join us in-person or online for the big reveal of the finalists and winners of our Fifth Annual Six-Word Mystery Contest and a skit featuring the RMMWA Players.
The meeting at CADA will start at 6:15 p.m. (MST) with drinks and networking, and dinner will be served at 6:30. Zoom attendees may sign on shortly before 7:15 for the start of the program. See the full agenda below.
To attend in person, please register using the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: On November 24, Denver County initiated a mask mandate in all indoor spaces. So please bring a mask if you’re attending at in person at CADA. Masks will be required unless eating or drinking.
Zoom attendance is free, and there is no need to register in advance. Members will receive the meeting link via email; non-members, please send an email to email@example.com to request access.
The menu for the meeting at CADA is:
- Steamed honey ginger salmon with pineapple salsa
- Grilled asparagus with asiago and balsamic reduction
- Roasted red potatoes with tarragon
- Cherry fig salad featuring mixed greens, romaine, colby jack cheese, dried cherries, figs, roasted tomatoes, cherry peppers and roasted spiced almonds with honey-mustard dressing and avocado ranch dressing served with rémoulade sauce
- Beverages. Tea, coffee, and water are provided. Wine and beer are available for a suggested cash donation of $3.00 per drink.
- 6:15 Networking and drinks
- 6:30 Dinner
- 7:15 Program: A holiday skit followed by the Six-Word Mystery Contest Awards
The People v. Santa Clause
Is Santa Claus naughty, or nice? We’re putting him on trial! Maybe he ran a sweatshop…maybe he committed the crime of breaking and entering via the chimney…maybe he just got his lists confused and delivered the wrong presents…or possibly PETA is after him for reindeer abuse? At RMMWA’s annual holiday party, you’re the jury! Join us at CADA for drinking, dining, mingling, and (yes) judging a Christmas icon!