We’re planning another in person meeting at the Colorado Automobile Dealers Association (at 290 Speer Blvd. in Denver) on October 14, and we’ll also broadcast a live, interactive hybrid meeting via Zoom. Please join us in person or via Zoom while we welcome Jason Cirbo, Senior Criminal Investigator with the Denver District Attorney’s office, as our guest speaker. Jason will talk about his job and some cases he’s worked as a D.A.’s investigator and detective.
The meeting at CADA will start at 6:15 p.m. (MT) with drinks and networking, and dinner will be served at 6:30. Zoom attendees may sign on shortly before 7:00, which is when we’ll begin Introductions and Member News. See the full agenda below.
To register to attend in person, please use the link below.
Zoom attendance is free and no need to register. Members will receive the meeting link via email; non-members, please send an email to email@example.com to request access.
The menu for the meeting at CADA is:
- Maple mustard chicken: fried onion encrusted chicken breast with a creamy maple syrup poured over the top served with honey glazed carrots and creamy garlic mashed potatoes.
- Grilled apple salad: grilled apples, walnuts, brie cheese, dried cranberries atop mixed greens, with walnut raspberry vinaigrette.
- Beverages: Tea, coffee, and water are provided. Wine and beer are available for a suggested cash donation of $3.00 per drink.
- 6:15 Networking and drinks
- 6:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Introductions and Member News—Zoom attendees may sign on shortly before
- 7:30 Mystery Minute
- 7:40 Program
The Work of a DA Investigator
by Jason Cirbo
Jason Cirbo, Senior Criminal Investigator for the Denver District Attorney’s Office, will talk about his job, the duties involved, and some fascinating cases with which he’s been involved including cold cases that he worked as a detective with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Jason Cirbo was born in Kansas City, Kansas but is a semi-native of Colorado as his mother moved here when he was 4 years old. He is currently a senior criminal investigator with the Denver District Attorney’s Office where he has been since 2019. Prior to that he was a Detective with the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office where he worked as a property detective, then the criminal intelligence officer, followed by the Cold Case Unit Corporal. Prior to the 14 years he spent at the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office, Jason had an additional eight years’ experience as a patrol officer at several agencies in Colorado and Kansas. Prior to his paid law enforcement career, he was a police explorer in high school and a police intern while in college.